Thursday, June 25, 2009

Running Riot and a Showcase


Today I decided to work on my boyfriend's band's pendants. They didn't ask for any. Nah. I'm just making them for fun/out of boredom. For now, all I've done is make "test" pendants. I plan on adding a little more to the group shot. Not sure what though. Hmm.

I bought a place on the Jewelry Pendant showcase spot on Etsy. I'll be shown on Saturday the 27th of this month. Hopefully it will get me some hearts/sales/views. $7 better get me a little bit of something. If not, well, I guess I won't be doing that again for a while. haha I can't decide what to show as the "main" piece. For now, I have it set for my pink fly pendant. It's a little "edgy" yet still simple. I'm hoping people want edgy/simple.

Whatever though, I guess. :)

1 comment: