Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Just Sharing


My new camera is amazing. Really. I just really love it. :D I am such a lucky girlfriend to have such an amazing boyfriend. So, I'm sharing a picture of my kitty, Mocha, that I took with my amazing camera. Isn't she just precious? hahaha

I also made my step-dad a birthday present. His birthday was on the 23rd but he was out of town (in Kansas o.O) at his son's wedding so I wasn't able to give it to him on his actual birthday. I also didn't make it until after his birthday... oops. :D But anywho, I wanted to share a picture of the present I made him. It's a polymer clay model of the Dawn Treader from The Chronicles of Narnia. He had made a paper/wood model of it, so I ended up making a smaller clay version. Turned out pretty decent, I think. Off scale, but still awesome.

Alright, well, I guess that's all for now. Happy sales!

No comments:

Post a Comment