Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Flower Rings and Things


And here we have my newest listing... a red rose ring (and the matching necklace)... I honestly never thought I would make rings. But, ya know, I think it looks pretty good.

It's an adjustable ring with a platinum color coating. The rose is made with polymer clay, handcrafted of course, and glued to the ring using E-6000. Pretty awesome. I wore it today for a little and it's comfortable. The rose doesn't seem to get too much in the way, but I guess if you plan on wearing a big ring you should know it will likely get caught on things if you're not careful. :)

Tomorrow I work both jobs. 9-4 at Michaels and then 5:30 to 9:30 at GameStop. Ugh. So tired. But, I get Thursday AND Friday off and I get to spend both days with Ian. :) Awesome!

Okay, I'm sleepy and I'm cooking more rings. Happy sales!

No comments:

Post a Comment